Do I need to install any software on my computer to attend your training?
We use the Microsoft Teams for all live sessions. You can install the Microsoft Teams desktop app for Windows, Android or iPhone device. Download it from here....
If you don't want that to get installed, then use your Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge! You can join in Web-based session perfectly!
What are the system requirements?
- Minimum 2 GHz Intel i3 or AMD processors (or equivalent) for Windows 10 or Windows 8/8.1 or 10 (32-bit/64-bit editions)
- 2 GB of RAM (or more recommended).
- Latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Speakers or a headset with a microphone is recommended
- And Internet connection (minimum 2mbps) also!
How much bandwidth required to attend?
- Minimum bandwidth required: 2mbps or more is recommended
- Internet Connection Type: LAN or Leased line, cable broadband or 4G connection.
Does virtual classroom work on my Mac/Linux/Android or iPad, iPhone device?
- Yes. Our virtual classroom is fully compatible with all other platforms. Get the latest version of Google Chrome or Edge browsers or download the Teams app on your device.